Third-Party Property Management
Our focus is your success.
At 180 Self-Storage, we believe a strong hands-on third-party property management with an emphasis on customer service is integral to outperforming competition. Our highly trained property management teams embody our customer-focused approach to ensure customer satisfaction. This mindset, in combination with superior management systems, generates higher revenues and increased cash flow to owners. We take the responsibility of managing properties for our clients seriously and treat all owners with the utmost integrity.
180 Self-Storage Management Provides:
- Quality Telephone & Sales Training
- Employee Recruiting, Training, and Supervision
- Customer Service Training
- Clean & Operational Standards
- Property Specific Pricing and Rent Up Strategies
- Balanced Internet & Print Media Marketing Plans
- Call Center Management
- R&M Procedures and Capital Improvement Coordination
- Vendor and Operating Expense Management
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Retail Sales and Ancillary Product Sales Training
- Security Procedures (Lock Checks, Audits)
With over 60 years of experience in the self-storage industry, 180 Self-Storage knows what it takes to maximize the value of your property and investment. We provide a wide variety of services including property management, construction management, and feasibility studies for self-storage and RV storage developments.
A successful development, acquisition, or redevelopment starts with a feasibility study. Feasibility studies analyze trade area and industry data along with its relationship to a specific property. Owners can utilize this information to determine the viability of a self-storage development, acquisition, or redevelopment based on trade area supply and demand. Our thorough feasibility study includes all this and more, providing key recommendations regarding unit mix, unit pricing, product type, marketing, and property management. This report can help you communicate investment return expectations in order to raise capital and secure financing.